March 3-8, 2022 | The Road to Indianapolis
Pre-Conf Road Trip
- March 3 at 3-5 pm - Register in Cincinnati
- March 3 at 7-9 pm - Sunset River Cruise
- March 4 at 8 am - Road trip begins
- March 5 at 9 am - Road trip continues from Lexington, KY
- March 6 at 10 am - Road trip continues from Louisville, KY
- March 6 - Road trip ends in Indianapolis; Vendor show 6-9 pm, Reception with free drinks 5-7:30 pm
A sneak peek at
19 Road Trip & Farm Stops in 4 Days!
- Beasley's Orchard
- Lark Ranch Greenfield
- Tuttle Orchards
- Conner Prairie
- Trader's Point Creamery (bus 1-2)
- Dull's Tree Farm
Best of the Best
Road Trip & Bus Tour
- Kentucky Derby - derbymuseum.org
- Louisville Slugger - sluggermuseum.com
- Muhammad Ali Museum - alicenter.org
Jay Baer - Hug Your HatersWe are excited to announce Jay Baer as our keynote speaker, a renowned business strategist and one of the world’s most inspirational customer experience, customer service, and marketing keynote speakers.
Elaine Froese - Farm Family Transition Expert
For more than 30 years Elaine Froese has been a sounding board for farm families as they seek to find ways to work together in harmony and prepare the farm for the next generation. As a farmer herself, and mother to the successor of their farm, she understands the culture of agriculture like the back of her hand. As a professional speaker, it’s Elaine's passion to share simple, practical and actionable tools with farm families so they can talk about tough issues and get traction in their farm transition. Her mission is to guide farm families to get unstuck, communicate better, find harmony through understanding, and secure a successful farm transition.
Want to meet with Elaine for a private consultation during the Corn Party? She's making available a limited number of private sessions, available first-come first-serve. CLICK HERE to book now.
- Set up a display - register for an 8x10 booth space where you can share your products/services firsthand. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
- Submit a flier and/or sample to be included in each attendee's conference registration bag by signing up for the vendor packet.
- Sponsor the Corn Party for added exposure. See opportunities below.
Places to Explore
Tom & Chee restaurantIf you're looking for a fun dinner near the hotel, you may want to head next door to Tom & Chee, serving everything from the original grilled cheese donut to the flying pig! View their menu at https://www.tomandchee.com/menu
Mello Mushroom restaurant
Local Feed restaurant
Louisville Slugger - sluggermuseum.com
Kentucky Derby - derbymuseum.org
Muhammad Ali Museum - alicenter.org
New Albany restaurants
Enjoy the charm of historic New Albany, home to our hotel for the night and along the banks of the Ohio River. Check out restaurant options at https://www.explorenewalbany.com/index.php/explore/dining-in-downtown-new-albany-indiana
Children's Museum of Indianapolis
Indianapolis is home to the world's largest children's museum, featuring 5 floors of fun and interactive learning. View more info at https://www.childrensmuseum.org/
- 1 road trip kit per farm
- Meals: daily farm snacks, and lunch on March 5 and 6
- Learning & tours at each stop
- Admission to the Ark Adventure
- Access to in-car learning through Road Trip Radio
Where We've Been
Many thanks to our Corn Party sponsors for their generous support
Name Tag Sponsor