2023 Corn Party Road Trip Bus Seat
Because some have expressed interest in riding a bus for the entire road trip (Feb 14-16), we've done our best to respond to that request and have made arrangements for up to 2 buses, available first come first serve. Please select a qty for the number of seats needed for your farm. Cost includes:
- seat on bus for February 14-16
- "on the bus" lunch on Feb. 15 that those in cars will be buying on their own
- "on the bus" drinks & snacks
- bus discussions, learning, video content, games, etc.
* Please note that:
- this seat reservation does NOT include registration for the conference and/or road trip. You will still need to register separately for that.
- the bus will originate at the hotel in Agoura Hills/Thousand Oaks near Underwoods on Feb. 14. You will need to take an Uber or Lyft from LAX or Burbank airport (whichever you are flying into) to our hotel on Feb. 13. Price estimates begin at $65+. Another option is to rent a car from the airport and drop it in Agoura Hills/Thousand Oaks - there are numerous rental car companies with drop off locations there.
- the bus will NOT be stopping at the optional Hearst Castle stop on Feb. 15 and, dependent on weather conditions, may bypass Hwy 1 and travel an alternate route to Monterey. Dependent on traffic conditions, the bus may also have to bypass the Ag Expo on Feb. 14 and instead stop at a second bonus location of Bravo Farms in Tulare.
- if you prefer the flexibility of choices driving in a car vs. riding the bus, but don't want to drive alone, we will be sending out a list of road trip participants in early January so you can try to coordinate carpooling with another farm.